I provide tour packages Bandung if you are interested with this package, before I will explain first for this tour package.
in this tour package I provide package 2 nights 3 days, this is perfect for you who only have a minute alone for your holiday in Bandung.
I provide tour packages at once with a three star hotel and transportation for the purpose of the tour while in Bandung.
for I gave the hotel is close to the location you shopping and nightlife.
I provide transport for medium size, complete with air conditioning, a driver who understands the English language and familiar with the area Bandung and transport is very convenient for your traveling needs while in Bandung. To see the tour detail in here
In the tour package includes visiting Mount Tangkuban Perahu and Ciater hot spring but for the entrance ticket is not included in the tour package.
I just received a package tour at least 2 people, I explain the below :
For 2 pax or 2 person price is $.239 / Rm.776 / IDR. 2.250.000. @pax $.119.5/ Rm.388 / IDR.1.125.000
For 4 pax or 4 person price is $.333 / Rm. 1087 / IDR. 3.150.000 @pax $.83.25/ Rm.271 / IDR.787.500
Hotel condition, 3 stars hotel, @ :
*. Amaris Cihampelas.
*. Imperium.
*. Amaris Riau.
*. Guntur Hotel.
*. Patradisa Hotel.
Transport Condition.:
*. Suzuki APV.
*. Toyota Avanza.
*. Daihatsu Xenia.
Transport detail here.
All hotels and transport conditions subject to availability, as with many guests from Malaysia, Singapore and Europe, I have to set all of that, but I assure you, you will get a hotel and transport according to the package tour. Read term conditions here
If you have more participants or small group please contact via :
Email : agungwest@javatourtraveling.com
YM : agungwest24@yahoo.com
FB : https://www.facebook.com/keepbandungbeautiful
Mobile : +62.852.20.22.23.29
I will response ASAP.
